7:00PM @ Church Lobby
(13266 Byrd Dr Odessa, FL 33556)
7:00PM @ the Taylor’s in Concord Station
(18019 Glastonbury Ln. LOL, FL 34638)
QUESTIONS FOR THIS WEEK
(READ BEFORE YOU ARRIVE)
- After the first three parts of this series, doing the homework from last week’s group, and maybe diving into the Freeway workbook, what are you learning about yourself? What are some changes you want to make?
- We blame and complain for a reason. What do we subconsciously think we gain?
- What do you tend to complain and whine about?
- What do you think the root of that complaining might be?
- Read Genesis 3:8-13. How does complaining & blaming others get in the way of us owning our problem, circumstance, or situation? Explain.
- Read John 5:1-9. Jesus asked this man if he wanted to be healed / free, as you have wrestled with that same question this week, how would you respond tonight?
- What would you have to give up to be healed / free?
- What do you need to take responsibility for tonight, even if it wasn’t your fault?
- What did we say on Sunday was the only way to find the courage needed to do that?
Memorize 1 John 1:9.
Practice taking ownership this week by saying you’re sorry.
Replace your complaining with gratitude this week.